Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ready to go



We are really excited to go on our cruise. And we're so thankful that my mom can come out and watch the kids for us. It's a a big and not an easy thing for her to come out and watch all of them all week. I've been impressed with how Sharon is preparing for it all. She's made detailed schedules and tips about how to handle Peter, made sure there's tons of diapers and baby food, made sure the fridge is stocked with food, and even made several frozen meals that my mom can use if she wants. She also made a schedule of activities that my mom can take the kids to. I'm not sure if this is going above and beyond, because it just seems right to do everything you can to make things easier for someone who is doing you a big favor, especially when it's family. Nonetheless, I'm glad Sharon is being so thoughtful and trying to prepare well. Not everyone would do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment